The Rockland stall bar was co-designed specifically for the Schroth method of scoliosis therapy by one of the country's most sought after Schroth therapists. The 7'6" tall version fits under standard 8' ceilings with ease (8' versions can be trimmed if needed). Its offset top rung sits 5 1/4" forward of the other rungs, allowing for properly executed Schroth method hanging routines, where the torso must clear the other rungs. The included spacer blocks place the rungs 5" away from the wall, allowing the user to wrap their arms behind them for particular exercises. Narrow, 5 1/2" rung spacing ensures the user will always find the right hand positions, which is critical in Schroth therapy.
15 Oval Hardwood Rungs - Our oval (1 1/4" x 1 5/8") rungs are made of tough beech wood and are spaced 5 1/2" apart (center to center) to ensure a variety of hand placement options.
- 36 3/4" Overall Width - With 34" wide rungs these units are wider than most other production models available in the USA.
- 2 Finish Coats - All units come with two coats of durable water-based polyurethane, with a satin sheen that complements the wood and most room decor. Uncoated rungs are milled to a smooth finish.
- Easy Assembly - Your stall bar ships with all the necessary hardware for installation, you just need a few basic tools. See our installation guide for more information.
- Handmade in Maine - All stall bars and most accessories are made one at a time, by hand, right here on the coast of Maine.
- 3 Year Warranty - All stall bars are warrantied for three years for peace of mind. See our full warranty for more information.