The Kittery stall bar offers all the critical specifications of the popular Rockland and Acadia models, at a more accessible price point. Top quality baltic birch plywood construction allows for faster manufacturing while maintaining strength and stability for many years, and a 'T' shaped profile adds strength and stiffness that match its solid wood counterparts. Rung material and thickness is critical, so using a round shape keeps the price down, without resorting to inferior materials. The ash wood and 1 3/8" diameter is comfortable in the hand, and very strong. Currently this model is being offered in our most popular height of 7'6", which is designed to fit nicely under standard 8' ceilings.
From there the specifications closely match those of the Acadia. With 5 1/2" rung spacing, a forward offset top rung for stretching and plenty of room between the rungs and wall, the Kittery's goal is to offer a budget friendly stall bar that doesn't compromise on what's important.
16 Round Ash Rungs - Strong 1 3/8" diameter ash rungs come finished with a coat of varnish. Rungs are spaced 5 1/2" apart (center to center) to ensure a variety of hand placement options.
- 7'6" Tall - Fits perfectly under standard 8' ceilings.
- 38" Overall Width - 32 1/2" between vertical rails (usable rung width).
- 2 Finish Coats - Vertical rails and crossbars are finished with two coats of durable water-based polyurethane, with a satin sheen that complements the wood and most room decor.
- Easy Assembly - Your stall bar ships with all the necessary hardware for installation, you just need a few basic tools. See our assembly and installation guide for more information.
- Handmade in Maine - The high quality baltic birch plywood is cut locally, and every stall bar is made one at a time, by hand, right here on the coast of Maine.
- 3 Year Warranty - All stall bars are warrantied for three years for peace of mind. See our full warranty for more information.