The Acadia stall bar is a more economical alternative for Schroth therapy purposes, while hitting all the critical dimensions. At 7'6" tall, it fits under standard 8' ceilings with ease. Its offset top rung sits 5 1/4" forward of the other rungs, by means of a 3/4" baltic birch plywood profile that is more than strong enough to handle the warranty's 275lb user weight limit. The rungs stand 4" away from the wall, allowing the user to wrap their arms behind them for particular exercises. Narrow, 5 1/2" rung spacing ensures the user will always find the right hand positions.
15 Oval Hardwood Rungs - Our oval (1 1/4" x 1 5/8") rungs are made of tough beech wood and come unfinished and sanded smooth. Rungs are spaced 5 1/2" apart (center to center) to ensure a variety of hand placement options.
- 36 3/4" Overall Width - With 34" wide rungs these units are wider than most other production models available.
- 2 Finish Coats - All units come with two coats of durable water-based polyurethane, with a satin sheen that complements the wood and most room decor.
- Easy Assembly - Your stall bar ships with all the necessary hardware for installation, you just need a few basic tools. See the installation guide for more information.
- Handmade in Maine - All stall bars and most accessories are made one at a time, by hand, right here on the coast of Maine.
- 3 Year Warranty - All stall bars are warrantied for three years for peace of mind. See our full warranty for more information.