Katahdin Stall Bar
The Katahdin stall bar offers the features most requested from gymnastics users. Spacing of 6" between rungs allows safe progressions through thoracic bridge and pike stretches. An ample 4" of space separating the rungs from the wall leaves plenty of room for fingers and toes. Finally the top rung is offset 3" forward for hanging leg lifts and knee raises that are comfortable while isolating the lower abductors. Like all the other stall bars, these are made right here in Maine with US sourced materials.
Customizations are available! Let me know if you want round rungs, greater width, different rung spacing, etc.
- 14 Oval Hardwood Rungs - Our oval (1 1/4" x 1 5/8") rungs are made of tough beech wood and are spaced 6" apart (center to center) - 8' models have 15 rungs
- 36 31/2" Overall Width - With 34" wide rungs these units are wider than most other production models available.
- 2 Finish Coats - All units come with two coats of durable water-based polyurethane, with a satin sheen that complements the wood and most room decor. Uncoated rungs are milled to a smooth finish.
- Easy Assembly - Your stall bar ships with all the necessary hardware for installation, you just need a few basic tools. See the installation guide for more information.
- Handmade in Maine - All stall bars and most accessories are made one at a time, by hand, right here on the coast of Maine.
- 3 Year Warranty - All stall bars are warrantied for three years for peace of mind. See our full warranty for more information.
is on back order